Hi everyone. I hope you are having a beautiful day.
- Our kids are loving the sun shine outside. I should just go outside as well.. I am keeping myself to busy with 100 things that I like to get done before we head out to Fairmont BC. We are going to visit my hubbies Parents in the middle of the Rocky Mountains. I feel so blessed. We love them to pieces and it is so much easier for the kids to play outside there. There is a ton to do in the mountains. Especially with all the puddles now the snow is melting.. I packed some extra pants and socks. I am sure they will come in handy.
- 1 inch circle punches (#119868 - $15.95)
- 1 1/4 inch large circle punch (#119861 - $22.95)
- Word window large punch (#119857 - $22.95)
- Modern Label extra large punch (#119849 - $23.95)
- Blush bride Stampin Up card stock (#119796 - $8.50 for 24 sheets)
- Crumb cake Stampin Up card stock (#120953 - $8.50 for 24 sheets)
- Poppy Parade Stampin Up card stock (#119793 - $8.50 for 24 sheets)
- Basic pearls (#119247 - $6.50 for 150 pearls, 50 each in 3 sizes: 5mm, 3mm, 2mm)
- Stampin write markers (5 markers #119801 - $19.95)
- Big Shot Die cutting machine (#113439 - $132.95)
- Perfect Polka Dots textured impressions embossing folder (#117335 - $10.95)
- Retired Stampin Up hostess set: Queue Up (2010)
Well.. life is waiting again. Lots of hungry people in this lovely household. Including me.
Inky hugs, Pauline