Wednesday, September 28, 2011
Tuesday, September 27, 2011
- The colors that I picked are from Stampin Up's In Color series 2011-2013. I have to tell you, I am in love, they are beautiful. For the base of my card I used Calypso Coral card stock. + I used a piece of Pool Party DSP from the Patterns Designer Series Paper Stack (#122384 - $26.95 for 40 sheets of 12''x12'' DSP double sided designs in 5 colors.)
- And what do you think of the 3/8'' Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon. (# 122975 - $13.95 for 10 yards of ribbon) It is so easy to use and it really ads to the cuteness of this card.
- And yes.. I couldn't help myself. Stampin Up made me do it.. it's not my fault (smile) That cute little button that you see is from the Designer Printed Brads (#122940 - $9.95 for 40 brads, 8 each of the 5 In Colors). Of course I had to dress up my card a little more.
- That big Scallop shape that you see I got from my Stampin Up's Scallop Circle #2 die (#113469 - $24.95) that I rolled through my Big Shot. It fit's perfect don't you think?
- And yes, you're right it is Kiwi Kiss card stock that you see. I had to use it. It is so retired, but still ads that bit of 'spice' that I wanted this card to have.
Well.. I gotta bring our kids to bed. It's that time of the day again. Enjoy the rest of your evening and I would love to hear from you.
Inky hugs, Pauline
Friday, September 23, 2011
Wednesday, September 21, 2011
Sunday, September 18, 2011
- Pool Party Card stock: 6x6''
- Whisper White SU Card Stock: 2-1/4" x 5 - 1/2"
- Old Olive Textured Card stock: 1-7/16" x 4"
- Soft Suede Classic Stampin Pad
- More Mustard Classic Stampin Pad
- VersaMark Pad
- 2011 - 2013 In Color Stampin write marker Pool Party.
- Cherry Cobbler Stampin Write marker
- More Mustard Stampin write marker
- Old Olive Stampin write marker
- Soft Suede Stampin write marker
Accessories and tools:
- Old Olive 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon
- Pearl Basic Jewels
- Stampin Dimensionals
- Mini glue dots
- Snail adhesive
- Designer Label Punch
- Large oval punch
- Stamp-a-ma-jig (oh my how I love this tool! I couldn't make my cards without it)
- Fold Pool Part Card Stock in half to create your card.
- Stamp floral image repeatedly in VersaMark ink on card.
- Cut Old Olive textured Card Stock into banner shape using paper snips. Stamp sentiment in Soft Suede ink on Old Olive banner. Adhere Old Olive 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon loop to back of banner. Adhere the pearls to front banner, then adhere banner to your card.
- Stamp love image in More Mustard ink on Whisper White card stock. Punch out using the Designer Label Punch. Adhere to card using Stampin Up Dimemsionals.
- Ink up the center portion of the love image stamp using your markers. Punch out using Large Oval Punch. Adhere over corresponding portion of More Mustard using your stampin' Dimensionals.
Well.. I gotta go. Life is waiting. Hope you are having a beautiful rest of your Sunday.
Inky hugs, Pauline