Happy Monday dear you! How was your weekend?
My weekend was really something else. With 2 of my dear friends I went to the cutest and cozy wooden cabin (and yip that was a real Grizzly bear once, that you see hanging on the wall there) to have a weekend filled with stampin' and card making. The time passed by so quickly. There were no kids, no hubbies, no meals to make, it was just the 3 of us listening to some good music, eating healthy and not so healthy snacks, while we were creating our cards and chatted the night and day away. It was perfect. I had a boatload of SU supplies with me. So we could stamp our hearts out.
- One of the cards I created was this one. I used the retired Sew Suite Stampin Up stamp set. This weekend I only used one of the images.. and I am already pumped to try out the other ones too. They are all so sweet!
- I also added one part of a sheet of the Domestic Goddess Designer Series Paper (#122355 - $13.50 for 12 double sided 12x12 '' sheets.)
- For this card I used a lot of the Stampin Up Poppy Parade, Whisper White, Crumb Cake and Pool Party card stock. These colors just works perfect with this image. It has that retro flare to it.
- I also added a Flower Brad as a finishing touch to this card. (#119734 - $11.50 for 28 brads: 8 ea. of 6 colours from the Brights Collection: Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Tempting Turquiose and Rich Razzleberry)
- The Poppy Parade flower I punched out with the 2 -3/8'' Scallop Stampin Up Circle Punch (#118874 - $22.95)
- The Whisper White circle I punched out with the 1- 3/4" Stampin Up Circle Punch (#119850 - $22.95)
- The last circle layer I punched out with the 1- 3/8" SU Circle Punch (#119860 - $21.95).
Well, I hope this card inspires you be creative today! I wish I could join you, that would be so fun.
Inky hugs, Pauline