Sunday, October 31, 2010
Good morning dear you! I hope you are having a beautiful Sunday. My house is as quiet as a mouse. I am loving it. Naomi is sleeping and my hubby is out with Reuben and Rachel. What a treat. Time to think and reflect and post a card on my blog.
I don't think I even told you yet.. In a week I will be flying in the airplane with our 3 kids to the Netherlands. I will be there for a little over 2 weeks. I am counting the days.. To be with my family and friends. I haven't seen my brother and his wife and grandma close to 3 1/2 years.. I can't wait to introduce them to Naomi who is now 17 months young. And I almost feel like I have
to introduce them again to Reuben and Rachel. These 2 have grown so much and oh my.. changed so much as well. They now can actually have a real conversation with them..
My hubby can't come.. So sad.. but that's life right. he just got a new job.. so he doesn't have that much holiday days to use and it is unbelievable busy this time of year.
Okay.. all that to say.. Here is my card that I want to enter for the Pals Paper Arts Challenge #66 . I changed it a little bit.. I put the border from the top at the bottom of my card.. With the shape of this tree it just worked better. I hope I am not going to be kicked out from this challenge (smile)
Well.. I gotta go.. We are soon heading out to the Farmers Market with the kids to do some trick or treating.. They have been waiting and talking about it for at least 365 days... I better be on time for this one..
A big hug, Pauline
Friday, October 29, 2010
Thursday, October 28, 2010
Does anyone know what tool I could use best for this kind of job? I would love to hear from you.
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
- One Designer Series Paper (check)
- Something which has been punched. (3 double checked)
- A sentiment. (check)
Don't you love the rich and deep Real Red color of Stampin Up's card stock? I matched it with the new Early Espresso ink and card stock and the Whisper White. & BINGO.. What a great start for a Christmas Card.
Monday, October 25, 2010
For this card I used the Bear Bigz Die from SU (#117977 - $31.95 + 5% tax and 10% shipping) To dress this little bear girl up I used the Beary Dressy Die from Stampin Up (#119986 - $25.95 + 5% tax and 10% shipping).
Sunday, October 24, 2010
Friday, October 22, 2010
Hi everyone! Glad to see you back on my blog!
Here you see Malann's creations. I tell ya, this dear woman is an artist! She paints and puts stuff together on a canvas with colors that just catches your eye. Her works of art are so different and unique and so full of beauty and peace.. It does something to the room where it is at.
Making a card like she did here, almost felt like it was out of her league. But then again.. I see Malann all over the card. (smile) She chose to work with the left over pieces from the Snowflake die, that we left for graps. She took the Crob-a-dile and started experimenting with it around the snowflake.. So need! I love it... and in my humble opinion, it gave this card that extra touch that it needed. You rocked it Malann!
Well, I guess that was it from the Snowflake dies we used last Monday! I so enjoyed hanging out with my friends. The laugther, the talks, the ideas we came up with, the friendships that were growing.. & the making of the cards were just a tiny part of it all.. Come again everyone! Loved having you!
Hope you can find that in this weekend to come!
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Here are Angela and Kirsten being beautiful and having fun making Christmas cards!
Robyn created this card. Love how she choose to make one snowflake blue and the other white.
Good morning dear friends.
Monday, October 18, 2010
Saturday, October 16, 2010
The Super talented and fun Colleen Hilchie at http://dragonflyinkcreations.blogspot.com/ passed this cute blog award to me. Thanks Colleen! That was such a sweet surprise when I opened my email a little LONG while ago.. ( I know.. what happened to the week) But what a great way to discover new blogs and make new friends.
Please visit her blog, she will surprise you with her creative mind and her humor.
For this award I have to tell you 3 things about myself and then pass the award along to 5 sweet blog friends.
Okay.. here we go:
- I love Sunflowers, Hortensia's, Orchids (still hoping Stampin Up will come with a great stamp set regarding this one) and tulips.
- Most of my time I am dreaming, thinking, creating and analizing... just trying to make sense of this crazy life here on earth. And learning to trust in the One. He knows what He is doing. When I can't trace His hand.. I know I can trust His heart for me. I love You Jesus!
- And yes... I stay up way to late! I should go to bed at 9-ish.. I am not kiddin'.. I honestly think I need that much sleep to be a sane mom! But the thing is.. If I sleep I wouldn't even notice that I had that free time.. After my kids go down for the night.. I feel like.. No more 'Mommy time'' it's now.. whatever Pauline wants to do - time.. And if I would go to bed.. I would miss all the fun! Right!.. It is almost 12 pm.. and I really REALLY should go to bed now!
All that to say.. I am thrilled to share this award with 5 fabulously talented and super sweet blogging friends who inspire us all with that little extra! Here they come!
- Sam Woodruff at A Latte Stampin. I love her genuine honesty and the beauty in so many of her creations! She has a beautiful unique and elegant style and besides making stunning cards, she knows how to use her sowing machine and she creates just about anything with it! Please visit her blig and say Hello to her!
- Chanda Stelick at One Crafty Mommy. I tell you this mommy and dear woman knows how to be dedicated to the things she signs up for.. She is such a sweet person and has an amazing creative talents all over her blog! Thanks Chanda.. You are such a 'desperate' treasure in the SU blog world! (smile)
- Petra from the Netherlands.. at http://peetjes-freubelsite.blogspot.com/ She is the sweetest girl/woman ever.. We connected through the Blog world and have been admiring each others work.. She is a true artist and has so many unique ideas. Please take a peek at her blog!
- Shari Winterstein at Southern California Stamper. I love her heart and passion for people. She is so genuine and caring and it shows in the cards she creates and the little notes she leaves at people's blogposts...Here is to you Shari!
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie. This sweet woman has so many different styles in making cards. She keeps surprising me with her ideas and her genuine writing of her blog and the people she creates her cards for. Love your work Julie.
So.. that was good.
All I need to do now is contact them about their fun award. I hope they enjoy it!
I am off to bed! Hugs, Pauline