look

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Hedgehog friendship card in Pretty in Pink by Stampin Up and me


Good Thursday morning dear Stampers. Thanks for hopping over to my blog.
I don't think I have used pink a lot on my cards.. like ever?... Not sure why.. but it really worked for this card.. I think...I used the Pretty in Pink cardstock and DSP from Stampin Up together with the Wisteria Wonder 3/8 " Ruffled Ribbon (#122973 - $8.50 for 10 beautiful yards) and the Pool Party cardstock.. it really turned out so cute!
 

 
I used the Perfect Pennants Bigz L die from Stampin Up (#123126 - $40.95), to create the frame around the hedgehog image. I love when images stand out more by framing them :)

 

 


I hope you enjoy today's card!
Inky hugs, Pauline

5 comments:

  1. So Cute!!!!
    Greetings from Germany
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een liefje, Pauline!
    Echt heel erg mooi, ook je kleurencombinatie!
    En prachtige details, hou ik wel van.

    Liefs, San

    ReplyDelete
  3. deze kleuren combi mag je van mij wel vaker gebruiken super mooi zo saampjes. Je kaart is ook weer a beauty maar ik weet niet beter bij jou :-). Nog ff een paar nachtjes slapen en dan ben ik zelf ook demonstratrice van su...cant wait. Big hugs Peet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pauline, dit is echt en CUTIE! Een hele mooie kleurencombinatie, stempel en ook zo'n leuke tekst!

    Hugs, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this one is sooooo cute!
    I love all the little details on it.
    Whoot, whoot...soooooo cute! hahaha sorry ik draaf een beetje door...:)

    lieve groetjes van Caro

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving your comment. Enjoy the rest of your day! Take care, Pauline