look

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Engraved Greetings Thank you card by Stampin Up and me

 
Hi dear Stampers.
 
Thanks for stopping by. How is your day going? We are having loads of snow here in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. I heard there is going to be about 25 cm of snow. Ouch. I know..
 

 
 
Anyhoo. To me it was a beautiful day to hide out in my craft room and create something new.
 

 
 
Have you used these new Apothecary Accents Framelits yet from Stampin Up? (# 127003 - $31.95) I love how before you use them, you can place them over top of an image to see if they fit.. and when they do.. it is easy peasy.. you just roll it through your Big Shot and you have a beautifully shaped image.

 
 
See what you're cutting with Framelits dies. Use with the Big Shot, Standard Cutting Pads, and the Multipurpose Platform. Apothecary Accents Framelits Dies are designed to cut images from World Treasures Stamp Set and Layered Labels Stamp Set. 4 dies (largest: 4-7/8" x 2-3/4"). Cuts a single sheet of paper.
 

 
 
 
 
Today I was inspired with the beautifully designed layout at the Mojo Monday Challenge Blog. their #266 - the layout, is just so GORGEOUS!! I loved working with it! Thanks Julee for sharing this one with us.
 

 
 
I loved working with all my layers, the ribbon, the pearls, the embossing folder. Even my Petite Pennants Builder Punch (#122361 - $22.95) came in handy.
 

 
 
  
I punched out about 16 little cute banners with this punch and adhered them to one of the layers on my card.
Can you spot them?
 

 
 

 
The Stampin Sisters in Christ Card Challenge  Blog site encouraged us to create a 'Thank You' card this week. I loved seeing all the different ideas, the many sweet crafters created in the last couple of days. Here is my take on their challenge # 164..

 
Amp up your celebration, holiday, or school pages with our Petite Pennants Punch. Our Builder Punches let you punch multiple coordinating shapes at once. Layer all the coordinating shapes together or mix and match individual pieces for a look all your own. So many creative options!

 
 
 Do you still have your Engraved Greentings retired Stampin Up set? I so love mine.
And I am so happy I was able to use it today!
It is such a bold sentiment. Those are hard to find.
 

 
Well, this day is flying by again.
The snow is still falling and I have some clearing to do outside.
Who needs a work out at a Gym,
if you have about 35 stair-steps to clear the whole winter, right :)
 
Inky hugs, Pauline

6 comments:

  1. Hallo Pauline,mooi kaartje heb je weer gemaakt.Groetjes Joke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoi Pauline,

    Deze kaart heeft nu echt de WOWfactor!
    Dat heb je gaaf gedaan zeg.
    I love it hoe die stempel precies zo mooi in de framelit past.
    Succes met alle sneeuw die valt! Brrrrr....

    Groetjes van Caro

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a work of art -- so many details -- lovely colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning details! I love your colors and the great array of textures you used. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Een super mooie Thank You card, Pauline! Zo mooi al die laagjes!

    Hugs, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. was für eine tolle Karte! So viele Details, Ich musste 2x hinschauen um zu erkennen das es sich tatsächlich um SU-Papier handelt im Patchworkstyle. Ich bin begeistert

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving your comment. Enjoy the rest of your day! Take care, Pauline