look

Thursday, January 10, 2013

By the Tide heart card by Stampin Up and me


Hi dear Stampers.
Thanks for stopping by and welcome to my blog.
I don't know, how long it has been since I posted a hand stamped card on my blog.
But I am happy to be back again with this fun and loving card.


I don't know about you, but I have a thing for the ocean, the waves, the fishes, the coral.. I love everything about it! A couple of days ago, Stampin Up launched their new Spring Catalogue of 2013. It is so full of beautiful new stamp sets. Please click on this link to see all the beauties that they came up with.

Here you see the new 'By the Tide' Stampin Up set. (#129120 - $24.95) that is available through my online Stampin Up store. It is beautifully rendered and exquisitely detailed--who wouldn’t want to add this extravagant seven-piece set to their stamp collection? It also makes a wonderful gift for ocean and nature-lovers. It coordinates with the 1" Circle Punch.
Set Quantity: 7





I created this card with the Paper Players theme Challenge in mind. 'Love is in the air - Challenge #127. I loved seeing all the beautiful cards the ladies made for us to get inspired.I didn't think one page could hold so much talent :)
 


That little sentiment that you see is from one of the Sale-A-Bration sets that will be coming out soon. For every $60 that you will spend during Sale-A-Bration 2013, you can pick one item from their upcoming SAB Catalogue.I will keep you posted, once that time has come.
 


Well, I need to keep it short today. It has been snowing since last night. And I really need to get that shuffle out to make our stairways more visible. Right now, we're just living on a snowy hill and people might think that we use a sled to go down this hill of ours to get to the bottom.

Inky hugs, Pauline

1 comment:

  1. Pauline, you are so creative! What a fun card using this stamp set (which you have now made me want to order, by the way!). Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving your comment. Enjoy the rest of your day! Take care, Pauline