look

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Fox and Friends by Stampin up for a cute little baby






Stampin up's - Fox and Friends. What a sweet set of stamps.. My dear friend Caryn got a baby now 3 weeks ago. I was able to see her this evening and her little boy. Is he ever cute.. Just like his mommy! (If you would know her, you would agree with me) I made this card for her when she was still pregnant and I couldn't wait to pass it on to her. She so loved the card. Yeah.. I love bringing a smile on her face. I feel like a little of my heart went into making this card.. I hope she can come over sooner than later to sit down and talk and make some cards. Her 5 year old girl would love to join us as well. That will be fun and probable a bit chaotic too. When I stamp and my almost 4 year old daughter is around to join.. yip.. I probable don't have to say another word. But it's fun. She so enjoys it.. who am I to stop her from making even a bigger mess than me.. :)

I love the Old Olive satin ribbon. It brings that sweetness and softness to this card. The scallop circle punch lends a touch of elegance and the circle within gets its shape from .. yes :) the circle punch. Oh.. so many details in this card.. But not enough time to mention them all. I just hope you enjoy the card and get some inspiration out of this card

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving your comment. Enjoy the rest of your day! Take care, Pauline