look

Friday, December 3, 2010

Patterned Pines By Stampin Up and me






Hi sweet all of you! Do you remember ths Hostess Stampin Up set from Last year Christmas.. Called ' Patterned Pines'. So happy I choose that stamp set to work with this morning. I absolutely love it.

My daugther and her 2 cousins also joined me around the crafting table this morning. Oh how we had a blast. In between feeding and cuddling and I don't know what else I did to the other 2 little ones playing on the floor, the 4 of us got crafty. & they are good at what they did. I was so impressed. The dedication they have to finnish what they started. Wow!

So I want to encourage you, even if you have 6 kids in the house and you are all by yourself to take care of them.. go have fun and make some cards.. they love it.
I even had time to work on my card.

I used the Crumb Cake card stock as a base. This color always works for an elegant looking Chrstmas card. I used a deep red of Riding Hood Red to ink up the images. + the same color retired SU ribbon from about 2 years ago. It still works for me.

Well, it's lunch time and I have 6 hungry tummies to feed, well.. 7.. mine included!
Have a happy day. The weekend is almost here!

Inky hugs, Pauline

2 comments:

  1. Wow, sounds like you've had a very busy day! Gorgeous card, love those little patterned trees and such a pretty LO too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, Pauline...you did a great job keeping the wee ones creatively entertained while putting together another fabulous creation! I love the Patterned Pines set so much and will never let it go. I love how you put this all together. Clean and simple elegance! Perfect for the season! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving your comment. Enjoy the rest of your day! Take care, Pauline