- I inked up one of the tree images of the 'Thoughts and Prayers' (#113252 - $31.95) stamp set from Stampin Up in my Whisper White craft ink. (#101731 - $9.25)
- After that I rolled my stamped Concord Crush card stock from Stampin Up (#119792 - $8.50 for 24 smooth sheets) through my Big Shot Die-cutting machine (#113439 - $132.95) together with my Vintage Wallpaper textured embossing folder (#120175 - $10.95).
- Then I layered this piece on a some Whisper White card stock (#100730 - $9.25 for 40 sheets) and Crumb Cake card stock from Stampin Up (#120953 - $8.50 for 24 smooth sheets of card stock).
- I used one sheet of my Designer series Paper Pack - In Color - Level 1 Hostess set. (#121028) This 6x6 paper pack with 60 sheets is a free product, that Stampin Up offers you among the many other beautiful choices of stamps + another $20 that you can spend on anything you like from their catalogue, after you spend $200 on SU items. I so love this paper.. and the variety of designs.
- I added some sticky pearls and some Crumb Cake ribbon.
- I used one of my 2 favorite punches to high light the sentiment on my card. My SU Modern Label punch (#119849 - $23.95) + the SU Word Window punch (#119857 - $22.95) + my SU Scallop trim border punch (/118402 - $22.95)
Wow, that was a huge list.. All for one card. I love mixing and matching my SU stuffies. A card is never the same. Inky hugs, Pauline