look

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Embosslits die 'Hi' + Manhattan Flower by stampin Up and me.











Hi dear you!


You know, I think I am on a QUEST to document the ordinary days through the eyes of .. a card... Well kinda... because these days of mine are really a true gift from God. I feel content and blessed and I have hope for things in my life to change.. I believe in change and having hope.. And I as I read my blog once in a while.. I see the goodness of life and creativity and friendship..



  • Thanks everyone for walking a bit beside me in this so called journey.. I so appreciate your comments and the joy that comes through these little notes you send me. They make me smile and they encourage me to smile back at you through my little notes on your blogs.. I hope we can connect soon!! Love you!

Yesterday evening... oh how fun was that..Me, Malann, Robyn and our dutch friend were sitting at our table making cards.. We all did our own thing, we all had our own style and we all made great cards for some great causes :). And we laughed and surprised each other by our honesty in our conversations. So funny how we as woman can jump from one subject to the other in a blink of an eye.. You girls know what I am talking about right.. (smile)

I decided to make some cards with my SU Big Shot and to use some of my Textured impressions embossing folders from Stampin Up. I chose the Manhattan Flower (#114517 - $10.95) for my first card. I matched this one up with my Embosslits die 'Hi' (#115952 - $15.95). A match made in SU heaven. I never thought of this combination before.. but I'm so happy I did last night. It is a keeper. I think these 2 are just so stunning together. You should try them out. With my circle punch I punched out the little circle in the middle of the 'embosslits Hi' and put a different collor 'HI' in there.. So fun! (Does this make any sense?) Sigh.. y english is in need of some help. :)

Oh.. And then don't get me started on the pearls and the ribbon.. Aren't they the perfect touch to any card?

Well.. I gotta go.. I got some stampin' to do :)


Inky hugs, Pauline

3 comments:

  1. Wat een mooie en stijlvolle kaarten! Eenvoud siert hier wel degelijk! Hier hoeft echt geen embellishment bij, hoor! Heel mooi...
    En dank je wel voor je lieve bericht op mijn blog, wordt zeer gewaardeerd!!! :-D

    Liefs, San

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice CAS cards! I don't have that embosslit yet...looks like I should get it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very CAS and beautiful. I love CAS cards and the pop of white really makes the card. I really like how you used the "hi" embosslit - very clever!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving your comment. Enjoy the rest of your day! Take care, Pauline