look

Friday, May 13, 2011

The nicest things friendship card by Stampin Up and me







Good Friday afternoon to you. I hope this week went well for you. Here it went fast and beautiful. the sun was out most of the days and so were the kids. We loved it.




Today I was able to create this super adorable card. It is with one of the sweetest stamp sets I own.. 'The nicest things' made by Stampin Up (#120531 - $17.95). These 2 little girls just melt my heart. God also gave us a son and 2 of little girls and they are just the cutest thing ever! They can hold each other just like these 2 cuties.. 'Huggy, huggy'.. says my youngest when she is in need of some love.. Just so precious..



Well, I hope your weekend will be full of Huggies.


Inky hugs, Pauline

6 comments:

  1. I love this card, very sweet, and your colouring is terrific.

    Enjoy the warmer weather, we are just going into Winter down here in Australia - :o( not my favourite by far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een prachtige kaart, Pauline! Mooie kleuren heb je gebruikt! En wat een cutie, de stempel met de meisjes. Heb vaak zitten twijfelen of ik hem zou kopen, hahaha!!!

    Ik wens je een fijn weekend met veel zonneschijn. Helaas zal het voor ons een weekend worden met weinig zon. ;-)

    Liefs, San

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many special touches! I love the random pearls on the background and in her hair! And the colors are great - I would never have put them together but I have saved your card in my color combo file!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hallo Pauline,

    Wat een prachtige kaart en de kleuren zo mooi, de stempel zo lief.

    Groetjes,
    Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable - I love the color combo and the girls are just too sweet for words! The pearls are perfectly placed and that seam binding bow is heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute and gorgeous; I love the addition of the elegant bow!
    Hugs,
    Stella

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving your comment. Enjoy the rest of your day! Take care, Pauline