look

Monday, February 13, 2012

Ps. I love you - Birthday circle card by Stampin Up and me



Don't you love the Poppy Parade card stock mixed in with the Crumb Cake, Pool Party and the Very Vanilla from Stampin Up?




Here you see the inside of this card. What a beauty, eh!


P.S. I Love You - Clear-Mount Stamp
(#: 125462 - Price: $33.95)

Treat someone you love to a handcrafted valentine made using this romance-inspired fifteen-piece stamp set! I especially love the decadent, chocolate-dipped strawberry. Looks almost as scrumptious as the real thing!


This set coordinates with the Full Heart, Modern Label, 1" Circle, and 1-3/8" Circle Punches.
Set Quantity: 15

Aren't the images adorable?





Hi dear you.

Happy Monday to you. Thanks for stopping by today. I hope it will inspire you to create something beautiful today (... or tomorrow :)

You know I have to say, I am in love with these simple cards. And I love how well the colours go together in this one!!! It is just so crisp (Thanks Paper Player Ladies for the beautiful colour inspiration #82, Please click on this link to check out their Challenge blog. The cards they created will for sure inspire you. They are so gorgeous and CUTE and original)



  • I used 4 of Stampin Up's circle punches to create the circles that you see. They are actually little squares with 'holes' in it, that I glued on top of each other. Doesn't it give the sweetest effect? + In the middle I added this cute little heart that I have also punched out with my SU heart punch.

This evening I am going to my dear friends birthday Party! And guess which card she is going to get. Yup.. this one. I am also going to give her some of my DIY Stampin Up glass tile pendants that I created the other day + a necklace in a cute little paper box.. I hope she's going to enjoy it.

Well. I need to get this borscht soup started for my family. I Love that stuff.. But it isn't for me tonight... I will be at this amazing Thai restaurant in downtown to celebrate my dear friend. Lucky me :)

Have a beautiful evening! Inky hugs, Pauline

7 comments:

  1. Pauline great clean and simple (CAS) card. your circles are fantastic and what a great card for a class. Yes I do love those colors too! Hugs
    PS: Thanks for leaving a sweet comment on my blog. I tried to email but it kept giving me a failure error. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eenvoud siert!!!!! Prachtig!

    Liefs, San

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous clean and simple design! How clever! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. De kleuren zijn zo sprekend en dat hartje; jaja the cherry on the pie :)
    Schoonheid zit in de meest simpele en kleine dingen; zoals dit juweeltje. Prachtig!
    Liefs,
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great CAS Pauline, I love the original look of this! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pauline, love your circles - what a great way to incorporate the colors. So glad you shared this fabulous creation with the Paper Players. Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Pauline! Well, this is certainly a CAS masterpiece! Love those offset layered circles and the way you showcased the colors together. Just gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving your comment. Enjoy the rest of your day! Take care, Pauline