look

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Dasies Flower #2 Bigz Die card by Stampin Up and me





At Easter we went for a beautiful walk with the kids. I love those times!
The kids were all smiles and we so enjoyed teh first signs of Spring.

Our littlest one!

Just when you thought daisies couldn’t make you happier, we introduce another die with three more flowers on it. Voila, you're feeling a bit happier, aren't you! You’ll need a Sizzix Big Shot machine and standard cutting pads to use this die 5-1/2″ x 6″ Rule-based die which can cut up to 50 different materials (Daisies Flower #2 Bigz Die - 114520 - $24.95)




Isn`t this a beauty! One sweet downline friend of me `Dolores` created it for me. Isn`t she the sweetest thing! It`s just to bad, that we have never met in real life. She has send me the most caring and kindest little notes over the past few months and always reminds me of what a great God we serve. With this card, she truly gave me a huge smile on my face! She wrote me that she had made 60 of them, to send out this Easter. I tell you, she has such a huge heart for people and to me she`s a real trooper! I love her card. She has such a great style. It is so elegant and sweet. Inside it says the following:


The miracle, the gift, the promise of a loving God...


Wishing you an Easter filled with His Love!


I hope the day is coming soon that we can truly connect and create some cards together. Thank you Dolores for sending me this card! That was so sweet of you!



Hi dear Stampers.

How has your day been going? I hope this blog post finds you all healthy and happy :) My weeks are just flying by here in Calgary - Canada. Probable in a good way :) I have been pretty busy with our 3 kiddo`s. There is never a boring moment in this household. That is for sure. + in about 2 weeks I will be on the plane with my 2 little girls to the Netherlands to visit with my family and friends. I can`t wait to see everyone again. It has been way to long! And I so miss them. So slowly I am starting to pack and plan the days that I will be there. There are so many beautiful people and family out there, that I would love to connect to, but then.. there is just not enough time to see them all. I find it such a struggle not to disappoint anyone.. But I am sure I will and to some of them I will have to tell, that I am not able to connect. (sigh) But.. the good news is.. I (we are) AM GOING TO HOLLAND!!!! Woohoo!


I created this card last week for the Mojo Monday Challenge. What a bummer eh, that I wasn`t able to find the time to turn it into a blog post and to connect it to their website.. My lab top was also not cooperating to well with me these last few weeks.. So.. yip, I wasn`t able to leave any comments on all your beautiful creations.. +Creating a blog post have been ... yes.. almost impossible!.. So FYI.. I have been there on your blog.. (smile) but I had to silently leave again without a trace.. So sorry about that! I hope this soon will pass! Don`t give up on me yet!

Well, the kids returned from school! I am going to be the mom again :) I love that little space where our youngest daugther sleeps and the other 2 are at school and I can be.. and do.. what I love to do!

Inky hugs, Pauline

3 comments:

  1. Wat een mooie kaartjes heb je weer gemaakt heel leuk gedaan.Groetjes Joke

    ReplyDelete
  2. hoi Pauline,

    leuk dat je volger bent geworden en wat maak je leuke dingen, super! en leuk dat je naar Nederland komt om je familie te bezoeken, grappig ik heb het vier jaar geleden andersom gedaan, familie bezocht in Canada, je bent bevoorrecht om te wonen in zo'n mooi land....

    groetjes Carolina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, Pauline! I love the bright colors and the cheer that the daisies bring. So delightful! That button is the perfect touch of cheer to finish off a missing you card.

    I hope you have a wonderful trip to Holland to visit your family and friends!!

    P.S. Please send me an e-mail if you can since I get an undeliverable response if I try to send you an e-mail.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving your comment. Enjoy the rest of your day! Take care, Pauline