- As a base for my card I used the Baja Breeze. Yes a very familiar color on my blog.
- The next layers of card stock you see is the Elegant Eggplant and Whisper White from stampin Up.
- I rolled my Whisper White card stock together with the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder (#120175 - $10.95) through my Big Shot to add some pretty texture.
- Then I used my Extra Large 2 3/8 Scallop Circle punch (#118874 - $23.95) to create a nice flowery border around the main picture of my card.
- The 1 3/4 Extra Large Circle punch (# 119850 - $23.95) fitted perfectly inside that one.
- I am a layer girl, what can I say. I love it when the 'thingy' on my card gets all study because of the layering. So for the last two layers I used the 1 3/8 circle punch + the 1 1/4 large circle punch from Stampin Up.
- The Whisper White Organze Ribbon from Stampin Up (#114319 - $8.95) gave it that beautiful final touch.
- That silver little flower that you see is from the Designer Brads from Stampin Up. (#112579 - $7.95 for 16 flowers) Isn't it the cutest thing ever?
- I inked up the sentiment of the retired 'Bloomin Beautiful' stampset by Stampin Up in the Elegant eggplant ink and stamped it about 4 times on the Whisper white Card stock. I love how it turned out! Very elegant.
Well.. I got to make some luch here and feed my 3 kiddo's.
Enjoy the rest of your day and have a beautiful weekend.
Inky hugs, Pauline