- I have to admit here .. I am not the best camper.. Yes.. confession time. But I really want to give it a try again this year. It will hopefully help if we have a bigger tent.. and if it doesn't rain the whole time.. I just don't like that feeling that I am on the wrong side of the zoo. You know.. the side where all the wild animals roam around. I am dutch.. I have the skills to be a great dutch camper.. I am just not much of a Canadian camper.. yet.
- The first one is for the: Just us girls card Challenge #69. They inspired us to create a 3D flower on our card. Well, if you look closely you will see that the flower on the right is popped up and is made out of 3 layers.
- The other challenge is for the ColourQ Challenge #70. They wanted us to use: Poppy Parade, Cameo Coral, Blushing Bride, Early Espresso and very Vanilla. they are all stunning Stampin Up colors.
- I used the Fancy Flower extra large punch from Stampin Up. (#118073 - $23.95)
- + the 1" SU Circle punch (#119868 - $15.95)
- + the 1 1/4" SU Large Circle punch (#119861 - $22.95)
- + the 1 3/8" SU Large Circle punch (#119860 - $22.95)
- + the Word window SU punch (#119857 - $22.95)
- + the Modern Label extra large SU punch (#119849 - $23.95)
- For the inside of the card I used SU Top Note die (#113463 - $$29.95) and my Big Shot machine (#113439 - $132.95) to cut out that beautiful shape to finish it all of.
Remember, if you spend $60 on Stampin Up products, you can earn a beautiful free stampset. This offer is valid untill March 31, 2011 with the Sale-a-Bration celebration that is going on right now in the SU world!
Well.. I hope you don't have to go snow camping :) I hope you are reading this in your warm comfy home with the ones you love around you!
Inky hugs, Pauline