- Today I saw something new on my Blogger account. I went to Design and one of the buttons said 'Stats'. So I clicked on it and it said that in the last half year I had 12.222 visitors.. ( I know what a fun number) You should have seen the happy surprise on my face! Blogger counted it for me. It also told me through which websites those visitors (you) had found me. OH.. That is so so cool and to me that is so many visitors!!!! Love it! So motivating and fun to know that I am not the only one writing and reading my blog :)
- But guess what, there is no way I could ever pick only 8 blogs from the many many that I am following. If each and one of them weren't worthy of the blog Award I wouldn't be following them. :)
- I simply love Cadbury Mini Eggs. I am so happy they come now in a 943 grams bag instead of the tiny 33 gram bags you were only able to buy during Easter.
- Trendy Trees by Stampin Up is my most favorite stamp set. I finally got myself a Stamp-a-ma-jig thingy to position the top of the tree on its stem in the 'perfect' way. I hope it will help. I wasted enough time trying to align the 2 together without succes.
- I have a huge passion for people with addiction problems. I worked/lived with them for years in the Red light District of Amsterdam and in Utrecht and Dordrecht (Holland), in Belo Horizonte (Brazil), in Winnipeg (Canada). I believe there is hope for them and that in God's dictionary the word hopelessness does not exist. He has plans of hope for everyone! and who am I to argue that with Him! :) I have seen people change and become a new person! So beautiful to be able to walk beside them when they are looking for change in their lives. I learned as much from them as they did from me. That's is grace. Once our 3 kids are a bit older I would love to work again with them here in Calgary.
- I get seasick very easily in a boat, in a plane, on a bus and when I do some snorkeling in the ocean.. It is just to bad.. I still do it.. but I know that after the event you can wipe me up for the rest of the day...
- I used the Baja Breeze color of Stampin Up as a paint color in our kitchen. Love it! Together with the light wood it is just stunning.
- English is my second language.. Dutch is my first language.. In case you were wondering.
- I love biking through the 'dutch Hei '(beautiful area in Holland with trillions of purple little flowers and little hills and trees), through the 'dutch polders' (farm area with bike paths) through the cities and villages and close to the ocean and of course through the forest.
- I love the music of Brian Doerksen, U2, the Violet Burning, Petra, Julie Miller, Van Morrison and Bach. Some of their songs just keep giving me tears in my eyes.
- I love to sing and play the guitar and watch our 3 kids dance and sing along on the music.
well.. thanks for hanging in there with me.
I made this card for a dear friend in Holland. She's the sweetest thing. And I have to say that I am in L-O-V-E with each of the Broadsheet Alphabet letter stamps. They are just perfect for those personal cards!
Well.. life is waiting here! Enjoy your day.
Inky hugs, Pauline