look

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Easy Events #3 Spice Cake DSP Christmas card by Stampin Up and me











Hi dear Stampers.

Thanks for stopping by again and leaving me your encouraging comments. It such a treat and I am happy that I am able to inspire so many of you with my cards!

This morning I had some time on my hands to create this card. Yip, it's another one I made with the Easy Events Stampin Up stamp set. This time I picked the Christmas image. So adorable and simple, but yet so elegant. And then that paper. You know, I could eat this New Spice Cake DSP paper from Stampin Up. (#124003 - $13.50 for 12 sheets of DSP) Well.. eat.. you know what I mean right! The Pool Party and Soft Suede together are such a great match in these colors. It doesn't need much help from me to turn it into a beautiful card.


Sandra from http://creaSandra75.blogspot.com gave me the other day the sweetest Butterfly Award for my blog. Please visit her blog, you will love it out there. Sandra is also from the Netherlands and through our blogs and now also through Facebook we really connected. She has such a huge talent of making the cutest cards. The way she puts the colors together and the images is each time a nice surprise. She also leaves me the sweetest comments on my cards and blog posts. Please give her a big hug from me when you visit her (smile) Thanks Sandra for the blog Award you gave me and for your friendship. It means a lot to me.


Well, I am off to the kitchen, the day is coming to an end and I have hungry tummies to fill.

5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty - I love the fact that you used Spice Cake for a Christmas card, Pauline! Such a great idea and a great way to stretch out that glorious paper into another season. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card, love this stamp, fabulous colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wederom weer een geslaagde kaart, mooi design papier heb je gebruikt meid...knuf peet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat ben je toch ook een lieverd, Pauline! Mij helemaal in het zonnetje te zetten, je laat me blozen...
    Dank je wel voor je lieve woorden!
    I cherish our friendship!!!

    En wat een prachtige kaart weer! En wéér met die gave set... Mooie kleurencombinatie heb je gemaakt! Love it!

    Dikke knuf, San

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving your comment. Enjoy the rest of your day! Take care, Pauline