- Pool Party Card stock: 6x6''
- Whisper White SU Card Stock: 2-1/4" x 5 - 1/2"
- Old Olive Textured Card stock: 1-7/16" x 4"
- Soft Suede Classic Stampin Pad
- More Mustard Classic Stampin Pad
- VersaMark Pad
- 2011 - 2013 In Color Stampin write marker Pool Party.
- Cherry Cobbler Stampin Write marker
- More Mustard Stampin write marker
- Old Olive Stampin write marker
- Soft Suede Stampin write marker
Accessories and tools:
- Old Olive 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon
- Pearl Basic Jewels
- Stampin Dimensionals
- Mini glue dots
- Snail adhesive
- Designer Label Punch
- Large oval punch
- Stamp-a-ma-jig (oh my how I love this tool! I couldn't make my cards without it)
- Fold Pool Part Card Stock in half to create your card.
- Stamp floral image repeatedly in VersaMark ink on card.
- Cut Old Olive textured Card Stock into banner shape using paper snips. Stamp sentiment in Soft Suede ink on Old Olive banner. Adhere Old Olive 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon loop to back of banner. Adhere the pearls to front banner, then adhere banner to your card.
- Stamp love image in More Mustard ink on Whisper White card stock. Punch out using the Designer Label Punch. Adhere to card using Stampin Up Dimemsionals.
- Ink up the center portion of the love image stamp using your markers. Punch out using Large Oval Punch. Adhere over corresponding portion of More Mustard using your stampin' Dimensionals.
Well.. I gotta go. Life is waiting. Hope you are having a beautiful rest of your Sunday.
Inky hugs, Pauline