- The colors that I picked are from Stampin Up's In Color series 2011-2013. I have to tell you, I am in love, they are beautiful. For the base of my card I used Calypso Coral card stock. + I used a piece of Pool Party DSP from the Patterns Designer Series Paper Stack (#122384 - $26.95 for 40 sheets of 12''x12'' DSP double sided designs in 5 colors.)
- And what do you think of the 3/8'' Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon. (# 122975 - $13.95 for 10 yards of ribbon) It is so easy to use and it really ads to the cuteness of this card.
- And yes.. I couldn't help myself. Stampin Up made me do it.. it's not my fault (smile) That cute little button that you see is from the Designer Printed Brads (#122940 - $9.95 for 40 brads, 8 each of the 5 In Colors). Of course I had to dress up my card a little more.
- That big Scallop shape that you see I got from my Stampin Up's Scallop Circle #2 die (#113469 - $24.95) that I rolled through my Big Shot. It fit's perfect don't you think?
- And yes, you're right it is Kiwi Kiss card stock that you see. I had to use it. It is so retired, but still ads that bit of 'spice' that I wanted this card to have.
Well.. I gotta bring our kids to bed. It's that time of the day again. Enjoy the rest of your evening and I would love to hear from you.
Inky hugs, Pauline