look

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Banner Frame and Natural Designer Button card by Stampin Up and me

 
Hi dear Stampers.
 
I hope you had a beautiful Sunday. We had lots of snow here in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. I am still not sure if I am ready for all this white stuff everywhere.

 
Isn't this the cutest sentiment. Stampin Up came up with that one a while ago. the set is now retired, but I still use it so much on many of my cards.

 

 
This afternoon I hopped over to the Paper Players Challenge site and did they have a super cute idea for us card makers.
The lovely and super talented Anne Marie is the host of this week's #118 Challenge.
 It is Frames week.
I had so much fun incorporating the frame behind my little girl. My daughter picked and how could I resist her.



 
Oh, you gotta see these super cute buttons (yah I know, I went a little nuts in taking pictures of them.. I just have a thing for buttons. Kind of a secret crush I have to admit.)
They are the newest addition to the Stampin Up button family.
 
 
You can find them on page 176 of your Stampin Up Catalogue 2012/2013. They are called: Naturals Designer Buttons (#127554 - $$6.95)

 

 
Add a trendy, wood-like adornment to your card and scrap booking pages. (They are not real wood :)
• 24 buttons: 8 ea. of 3 designs
• Sizes: 3/8"; 5/8"; 7/8"

 

 

 
I know.. way to much of a good thing :) All those photo's :) Please forgive me :)

 
 
(#126979 - $7.95)
 
Classic Stampin’ Pads and refills come in a wonderful variety of exclusive Stampin’ Up! colors, grouped in families to make choosing coordinating colors simple. Exclusively designed stamp pad lids fold under to make inking large images like background stamps easy.
■ Dye-based ink
■ Acid-free
■ Coordinate with exclusive Stampin’ Up! card stock, pastels, Watercolor Wonder Crayons, and Stampin’ Write Markers
■ New firm foam pad provides better ink coverage for your stamps!
■ 1/2 oz. ink refills sold individually or in color families
 
Well, a lot information for just a cute little card.
Hope it will inspire you.
 
Inky hugs, Pauline

5 comments:

  1. It is a great sentiment and it is a perfect style for the sweet little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prachtige kaart, Pauline!
    Mooie kleuren en je "meisje" is ook prachtig!
    Leuke details ook.
    Succes met de sneeuw! Wij hadden vandaag de warmste 22 oktober ooit, hahaha!
    Wat een verschil...
    ;-)

    Liefs, San

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable, Pauline! I love this image and the fabulous layout! Too cute! Thanks for playing with the Players at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snow? Eeek! I can't imagine. Up until today we were still in the high 90 degrees here. Love your fun card and the paper pieced details on that little cutie are adorable. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card Pauline. Great layout & awesome paper piecing. Cute button too! Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving your comment. Enjoy the rest of your day! Take care, Pauline