look

Friday, October 26, 2012

Pleasant Poppies celebration card by Stampin Up and me

 

Good Friday to you, dear Stampers.

I hope your day is going well! We're so close to the weekend. Can't wait!

What do you think of this super cute card? It is snowing outside and I really needed something 'happy and bright' this morning.


 

I am so excited, because this will be one of the cards we are going to create at the Card Buffet.  I hope you will enjoy it as much as I did when I created it. There will be also a red and green version of this card, in case you don't like the blue and yellow as much.


 

For today's card I used the super sweet Pleasant Poppies Clear-Mount Stamp Set (# 129499 - $16.95)

Extra-large stamp will make a graceful statement on cards, over sized tags, and scrapbook pages. Try water coloring this lovely image using an Aqua Painter and a Classic Stampin' Pad for a look that's all your own. Stamp coordinates with the Floral District 


 

I'm super excited to give you a heads up on one HUGE SALE happening on Monday, October 29 that you will not want to miss!

Starting at 12:00 AM (MT) and ending at 11:50 PM (MT), almost every stamp we sell will be 15 percent off !

This means all stamps in our current catalogues including:

Background stamps, Personalized name stamps, Incentive stamp sets from the supply list, Cookie press stamps and single stamps

This DOES NOT include:

  • Hostess sets

  • Bundled stamp sets

  • Digital stamp brush sets

There is no minimum purchase, and no limit to the number of stamps you can order.

I can ship to anywhere in Canada through my Online Stampin Up store.

If you are local, I will be placing my order at 9 pm, so, you can contact me before than to get your products included with my order.


 
Well, I got some pre-cutting and prepping to do for this Buffet that is coming up soon on Nov the 4th. There are already for sure, 16 of the sweetest ladies coming to craft with me and there might be 7 more coming.. They replied with 'maybe' so I need to send them a little note to see what's happening.. Because I can't leave the pre-cutting and prepping for their cards to the last minute.. 
 
So if any of you ladies is reading this :) ( Hi :), please contact me, I would love to hear from you!
 
Inky hugs, Pauline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving your comment. Enjoy the rest of your day! Take care, Pauline