Are you in Canada? And do you love Stampin Up?
I just wanted to share something with you, that I am completely tickled about. Stampin Up is offering a huge deal right now. For only another 2 days you can purchase a starter kit from Stampin Up for half the price. 50% off. $107 and you don't pay any taxes and any shipping on top of that!
Here is a link to all that is in this Stampin Up starter kit. http://www.stampinup.com/ca/documents/CA_start_kit_0510_digital.pdf
This is truly the 'I want it all kit'. worth over $375. after November the 30th it is again $215 dollars. This is still a good deal compared to the $375 you would normally pay for all the stuff you get. You can customize your own stamp sets, choose the colors of your ink pads, ribbon, paper and more
- When you purchase the starter kit you also become a Stampin Up demonstrator and member of my Pursuit of Stampiness crafting bees. You are not required to sell or purchase anything further or host any workshops or sell products.
- You do receive Stampin Up demonstrator discounts and benefits (20% discount on everything and 30% discount on your next order after you receive your starter kit) until the end of the next full quarter. Stampin Up's quarters are from January - March, April - June, July - September, October - December.
- There is also the Digital Starter kit with the Digital Studio software and many many stamps, paper etc. on sale for $107.50. This Digital software alone is worth $106 dollars. Here is the link to the download for this starter kit. http://stampingjo.com/wp-content/uploads/Digital_start_kit.pdf
- There is never a penalty to drop and the fun part is, you totally keep all the products that are in this starter kit..
- It's my honour to welcome both hobby stampers and business demonstrators to my Pursuit of Stampiness group. I provide support for both!
- If you want to remain active and continue Demonstrator discounts and benefits you will need to sell a minimum of $400 per quarter. Most demonstrators find that this goal can be reached in one or 2 workshops or with their own purchases or of that of their friends.
- Starting December the 1st, you'll get to pre-order products from the upcoming Occasions and Sale-a-Bration mini. You'll get the products first and get the discount.
- Enjoy exclusive acces to thousands of creative ideas and samples and fun discussions on the Stampin Up demonstrator website.
- You receive a free subscription to an exclusive monthly Stampin Up magazine.
- You receive 2 free months subscription to your own Stampin Up website.. I can help you set this up.. It is so fun!
- You have the opportunity to earn many free stamps and fun trips.
- you will get all the new catalogues for free when they come out.
If you have any questions, please contact me.
When you are there. This is what you need to do. Click on 'Start your own business' ( I know sounds kind of scary :) Then click on 'Join now' and there you have it. 'the online Independent Demonstrator Agreement. Do you see the line: Enter your recruiter Authorization Password? Type in there: Pursuitofstampiness. Simple as ABC.
Have fun taking a test drive in all the Stampin Up benefits. i would love to hear from you!