look

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Fine Flourish by Stampin Up and me




Hi dear all of you.

The kids are playing outside in the snow and I am on my couch trying to ignore my jet lag. It feels like I can sleep for weeks. I brought my hubby to the airport this morning.. he has to work somewhere far away for a couple of days.. Talk about timing.. I could have used a little bit of help with this whole transition of settling back in to Canada.. Oh well.. this too will pass right! ?

I started this post with a gorgeous picture of Canada.. The Rocky Mountains.. I am trying to convince myself that it is good to be back in Canada. It is good.. I know that part :) I just miss my family and friends in Holland. The windmills.. the meadows, the oh well.. everything.. (smile) when I went through my pictures.. I saw this one I took last summer.. Again it took my breath away.. All on the same planet.. but yet so far away from each other.....

Anyhoo! I created this card last night.. I couldn't sleep anyway. :) I used the gorgeous 'Fine Flourish' stamp from Stampin Up. Don't you love the Kiwi Kiss satin ribbon.. To bad that color is retired.. I stocked up on some :) so that's the good part.

I love how it turned out... I hope you enjoy it too. Well.. I gotta go.. one more suitcase to unpack.
Inky hugs, Pauline




4 comments:

  1. Hoi Pauline,
    Ik lees over je jetlag die je probeert te negeren. Dapper! Je moet wel begrijp ik, nu Scott weg is voor zijn werk. 't Zou zo gezellig geweest zijn als we samen de jetlag zouden konden doorkomen!
    Veel liefs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card and GORGEOUS picture of the mountains! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning picture Pauline. Welcome back. I really miss that ribbon went through 3 rolls and it's all gone Boo Hoo! Hugs Sam

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the simplicity of this card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving your comment. Enjoy the rest of your day! Take care, Pauline