look

Friday, March 15, 2013

Elegant Butterfly card by Stampin Up and me

 
 

Hi dear Stampers.

Thanks for popping by. 

Today's Clean and Simple card uses the colour combo from

 the Stampin' Royalty Challenge #167.

The lovely ladies encouraged us to use the colours: Pool Party, Summer Starfruit and Soft Suede. I was kind of out of the last one, so I picked something that came the closest - Crumb Cake. Always a hit in my books.

 

 
 

I love a quick and simple card and my SU punches helped me just to do that, this evening.

Don't laugh, but I think that I have used 7 different Stampin Up punches for this card. I know, I am spoiled.

Can you spot them?

 
 
 
 

Yip, this is Elegant Butterfly Punch (#127526 - $21.95) is one of them.

Please CLICK HERE if you would like to order this one through my Online Stampin Up store.

 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 

Pss: SALE-A-BRATION ENDS MARCH 22, 2013.

Have you taken advantage of your freebies with every $60 you spend on Stampin Up items?

 
 

 
 
 

Well.. this paper crafter is heading of to bed soon :)

Inky hugs, Pauline

3 comments:

  1. Ohh pauline,wat heb je weer een mooi kaartje gemaakt.Groetjes Joke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een dotje is dit weer zeg..knuf peet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, yes, yes, this is VERY NICE!!
    We like the same style and I can see who inspired you.
    ERRUG LEUK lieve Pauline!! :)

    x
    Caro

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving your comment. Enjoy the rest of your day! Take care, Pauline