look

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Receive $264 in SU products for only $125 during Sale-A-Bration 2013

 
 

Hi dear Stampers.

What can I say, I love my layers on my cards.

So here you have it, many, many layers of beautiful colors and papers.

 
 

 
 

I used the Colour Queens colour Challenge #179 of this week as a my inspiration and then I went from there. I love the Layout I came up with. You should see my desk.. I tried so many different things and layers and then I chose this.. Not sure why, beside the fact that it just makes me smile when I look at it :)

 
 
 
 
Now, before you hop over to the next blog :) I just wanted to share one amazing deal that Stampin Up is offering right now during their Sale-A-Bration 2013.
Until March 22, you can receive $264 in SU products for only $125. No shipping or taxes will be added to this price.

The way to receive this, is to sign up as a demonstrator.  This means that you have the freedom to take advantage of this deal and never order from them again if you don't want to. You don't have to hold any parties, workshops, etc. You don't have to let them know that after receiving this deal, that you don't want to be a demo any more. If after June 2013 you have not ordered from them again, they will just automatically kick you out of their computer system. It is that easy. No phone calls or letters to explain yourself.
 
In the past couple of years I had many sweet Calgarians (but don't forget anyone within Canada is welcome to sign up with me) sign up this way and receive beautiful products for a very low price.

The other beautiful thing is. You have the FREEDOM to order anything you like from the catalogue up to $194. It could be the Big Shot with some gorgeous dies or embossing folders, maybe you would like to just stock up on some card stock, or ink pads or ribbon, or pick only stamp sets, etc.. there are no rules, you can pick, it's like having your own little party!


You will also receive $70 in business supplies, which are real fun, So $194 + $70 = $264 in SU products...
 
 

 
 
 
Just click on the 'JOIN MY SU PALS' button, (even if it is only for this one order :) and this 'click' will bring you to the website where you can join. Click then on 'JOIN NOW' and this will bring you to the form that needs to be filled in to take advantage of this beautiful deal.

 
And if you would like to stay active as a hobby SU demo, I would of course love to help you out as well.

On your first order after you have signed up, you will receive a 30% discount on everything you order. (makes me want to sign up all over again)

+ until March the 22 2013, for each order of $60 you will receive a FREE Sale-A-Bration item of your choice.

So when you place a $200 order you will receive 3 FREE products + $35 in hostess dollars which will give you even more FREE products. Stampin Up is very generous that way. (+ you have the 30% discount on the $200)

I know, isn't it the best! Let the creativity take off!

And with the new catalogue coming up soon, you will receive all the info way sooner, + you get to order months earlier than anyone else :)

 
Anyway, I would love to connect,create or hear from you. But no pressure, if you never want me to contact you after you purchased this beautiful deal. I can do that too. :)
 
 

 
 
 

Psss: The sentiment that I chose for my card is one of the stamps that comes with the stamp set 'Vintage Verses' that you can earn for FREE when you place an order with me for $60 during Sale-A-Bration 2013.

Inky hugs, Pauline

4 comments:

  1. Prachtig gemaakt Pauline.Groetjes Joke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een mooie kleurencombi! En je kaartje ermee is supers.

    Groetjes, Annemiek

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card!!Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is really pretty with all those layers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving your comment. Enjoy the rest of your day! Take care, Pauline