look

Saturday, November 5, 2011

My First My Digital Studio try by Stampin Up and me.








Hi dear Stampers.

I know, it is SO LATE here in Calgary.. After 12 pm. and I am so tired.. but so excited at the same time. For the last 4 hours I have been exploring the My Digital Studio from Stampin Up. It was not easy.. well.. not for the first half hour, I guess. But with the help of Youtube and the forum on the My Digital Studio website (a huge thanks to Penny Hanuszak ) I was actually able to create the first pages of the baby photo album of our youngest. I am just so tickled pink.. I can actually do it!!!!!!!!!!!!! I now can create my own cards and cute little photo`s with Stampin Up ad ons..`+ I can create a watermark on my photo`s. Now how cool is that. Seriously, my back hurts like crazy from staring at this computer screen, but it was so worth it! Joepie!


Okay.. now I got to go to sleep! It`s Way to late.. but so SO fun!

Inky and Digital hugs, Pauline

2 comments:

  1. Prachtig, Pauline! Mooie foto's ook! Er straalt zoveel liefde vanaf...

    Liefs, San

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo hoo!! You really created some beautiful layouts to showcase those precious photos. I love MDS, although I probably need to practice with it more often. Haha! Can't wait to see what else you create in MDS, Pauline! Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving your comment. Enjoy the rest of your day! Take care, Pauline