Do you love the look of ornate frames for highlighting your creativity? Now you can add a frame to your projects that has extra appeal - the visible and tactile interest of texture. You can deeply emboss the unique tulip design of this folder as a border for cards, name plates, or to frame greetings with vintage style flair. This folder measures 5-3/4'' x 4- 1/2 inches. Use it with the Big Shot cutting pads and multi purpose platform.
- So all that to say. I first rolled my Framed Tulips textured Impressions Embossing Folder (#121809 - $9.95) through my Big Shot Die - Cutting Machine (#113439 - $122.95). In there was 1 layer of Calypso Coral smooth card stock. (#122925 - $8.50 for 24 sheets of 8-1/2 x 11 '') The result always amazes me.
- I inked up the image of this Beautiful retired Stampin Up stamp set from the Pattern of Friendship (2006) in Early Espresso Classic ink (#119670 - $7.25)
- Then I inked it up again and stamped it on a small piece of Pool Party Patterns Designer Series Paper (Number: 122384 in the SU Catalogue - $26.95 for 40 sheets of 12`x 12` double sided paper. 4 designs of the 5 in colors from 2011 - 2013)
- I then snipped out the dresses en popped them up with some Stampin`Dimensionals (104430 - $5.25 for 300 sticky pop up dimensionals)
- To finish it all of, I tied my smaller layer of Early Espresso card stock in a beautiful flirty piece of Calypso Coral 3-8 Ruffled Ribbon and glued it onto my Calypso Coral card stock.
Well. I guess that`s it for today. Have a relaxing evening and who knows, there might be some time in there to create a fun card.
Inky hugs, Pauline