- Today I worked on a card that was inspired by the Challenge on the ColourQueen Challenge #76. Those sweet ladies encouraged us to use the following colors: Kiwi Kiss, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Early Espresso and Whisper White from Stampin Up. If you know me a little bit, you know that these are some of my favorite colors, so off I went.
This is what I came up with.
- I embossed my Whisper White card stock with the Vintage Wallpaper textured impressions embossing folder (#120175 - $10.95) I love how that turned out.
- I inked up this beautiful bird from the Always Stampin Up stamp set (#113620 - $35.95) in Whisper White craft ink and I stamped it on my retired Kiwi Kiss SU card stock.
- As a base for this card I used the Daffodil Delight card stock from Stampin Up.
- I used my Word window punch and Modern label punch from SU to punch out the sentiment. I felt so with it (smile), when I realized that one of the pearls fitted perfectly in one of those Flower brads from Stampin Up. So so cute :)
Well.. I gotta run again.. Life as a busy mom eh.. I have been making dinner for 9 mouths these last 3 days.. I tell you, it's not even that more difficult.. but I think it is just between my ears.. (smile) that it is more work. hahaha.. Anyway.. gotta go!
Inky hugs, Pauline