- http://carooskaartjes.blogspot.com/ (I love Caro's style, and she is a great tutor, you should see her paper projects.. Wow!!)
- http://peetjes-freubelsite.blogspot.com/ (This dear woman is so creative.. and I love her humor)
- http://creasandra75.blogspot.com/ (Sandra is such a sweet heart.. she has beautiful cards and is great with coloring her images.. I hope one day I can be that good. )
- http://alittlebitofthethingsienjoy.blogspot.com/ (Stella's creativity is so sweet, she is great with colors and layers and she is so sweet in leaving comments on my blog)
- http://schnauzercrafts.blogspot.com/ (I know Christy, you're not dutch but you're the sweetest thing! Hugs from me)
- http://stampinanne.blogspot.com/ (hi babe, I just had to put you here as well.. I would love for people to find your blog. They will love your work)
- http://kreamiek.blogspot.com This beautiful blog is from Annemiek. She can so think outside of the box. She has great ideas and I love the color choices she puts together.
Give them a big hug from me :)
Today I created this card for the Stampin Sisters in Christ card Challenge #80. There theme of the week is..
- For where your treasure is, there will be your heart also. (Matthew 6:21.)
They encouraged us to make a card which would show what we treasure in life.. Well that's not hard for me. Of course.. my love for God is number one! and I love all the special people that are part of my life. My family, my friends far and close, I love our home, I love my cup of teas ;) I love so many animals (I love cats and dogs) and chocolate. Well it was hard to cramp it all in one card. But he.. I tried right :)
- I used some of the images of the Friends Fur-ever stamp set from Stampin Up.. (#120504 - $31.95) It is so darn cute.. And it is so easy to create fun cards with it.
- I also used the newest 'Eat chocolate' stamp set from Stampin Up.. I hadn't inked it up before.. But wow do I love it. those images are so well done. A big (((((hug)))))) for the creator of that one!
- I used lots of bling and punches.. 'Easy peasy, mom!', my daughter would say.
Well, I got to run.. Have a great day today or sleep well if you're on the other side of the ocean.
Inky hugs, Pauline