- Did you notice on one of the photo's our 2 cuties? I so love that picture. I took it yesterday in the afternoon. My brother in the Netherlands sends us everyday a song that we can listen too. He has many (MANY) amazing cd's and our kids are in love with his music. When a new song comes in through the email, we sit down and the party starts. It is like a new tradition in our home. The kids start dancing, they pretend to know the song and sing a long with it and sometimes we talk about the song and the meaning of it. So fun.. They are so into it.. I had to take some pictures.
- Okay.. On to my card of the day :) Don't you love how this card turned out. I am so pumped up about it.. Now go ahead and grap the following supplies and stamp along with me.
- I used the Stampin Up Taken with teal card stock + the Classic SU Ink to ink up the image from my new Sale-a-Bration set I earned with my $60 purchase at Stampin Up. The set is called 'Punch a Bunch'. It has 5 different images and they all fit in the Punches that SU also offers.
- I used the 'Latice die' (#115958 - $29.95) from Stampin Up and rolled it through my Big Shot to cut out that pretty background. Wow, I love it. And it was so easy-peasy.
- I used another layer of Daffodil Delight SU card stock to brighten up the card a bit.
- 4 pearls gave this card it's very classy look!
And it is soon again weekend! I hope it warms up a bit here in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Enough of the -20 Celcius. I like to get out of the house and do something fun with the kids!
Have a great weekend everyone.
Inky hugs, Pauline