look

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Happily ever after by Stampin Up and me




Hi dear you.
How did your Sunday go? I hope you had time to reflect on your week, recharge and look forward again to another week in your life.
  • This morning we went to church.. The kids loved seeing all their friends and I loved seeing ours as well. It makes me so excited to see what God is doing in their lives and to share with them what I think He is doing in mine.

This afternoon I created this card with a one of those beautiful retired stamp sets, called: 'Happily ever after.' I matched it up with a retired hostess set as well from last year.

Again I used a lot of Stampin Up punches. I couldn't work without them. Even when I stamp an image a bit crooked on my card stock, I can still punch it out and stick it perfectly on my next layer of my card.

I created this card for the Clean and simple Paper Players Challenge #39. But I am not sure if I understood the challenge that well. But after I looked at the Challenge again, I suddenly see that the grey part is also part of the card challenge.. How simple can I be :) I just thought that only the white part was part of the challenge. Well.. Maybe my simple-ness counts for something here :) I hope they are not going to kick me out :) Hi ladies ;) Yip that's me.. my house is clean and I am simple. (....)

Well, we're going to have dinner. Yummy.. left overs.. taste even better, right.

Inky hugs, Pauline

8 comments:

  1. Pauline, you are so sweet! Kick you out? NEVER! Not with this pretty card! I love the clean design and how you used the shapes and patterns. That strand of pearls on the cake is a lovely touch, too! Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players this week! Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the layout, Pauline! Especially how you layered the cake image on the DSP and the larger circle behind it. That sentiment also made me smile on this rainy morning here.

    Hope you have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is perfect!! And super sweet! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players!
    Smiles,
    Lesley (a fellow Canadian eh?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We would never kick you out! I love your take on the sketch and the coloring on the cake is fantastic! Thanks for joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pauline, this is adorable! I love the pearls on the base of the cake! I also love how the cake circle is "framed" by the green circle! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card, Pauline!!! I love it! Fabulous colors and gotta love those pearls. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute card using a great set! Thanks for your comment on my blog - I'm following you back! =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always love coming to your blog and seeing your fun creations and reading your lovely posts! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving your comment. Enjoy the rest of your day! Take care, Pauline