look

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Bird Punch from Stampin Up.. Can you see the differences?





Hi dear Stampers, thanks again for joining me!
If you have followed me for the last month through this blog, then you must recognize this card. I made one like this in blue. Please click on this link if you missed it for more details on this card.

Last night I got a phone call from my sweet hubbies mom. She needed a wedding card and asked me if I could make her one like it, but then in green.. celery green.. After the kids were put to bed, I dove in my craft corner & I changed it up a bit.

It sure makes a difference. The birds are way more visible now I used the Whisper white card stock for them. I love the result. As you can see, I also decorated an envelope in the same theme. I hope Carolyn will like it as well. It will be so good to see her again. She has been missed. The kids are counting the days for her to sleep in our basement again and to read them stories.
Maybe me and my hubby can have a date night while she is in town.. Yip we need that one.. :)

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet card, I love how you placed the birds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wat een supermooie kaart ! onwijs bedankt voor je leuke berichtje op mijn blog ;-) Jij maakt ook supermooie kaarten ! De stempels van Stampin' Up vind ik erg mooi, jammer dat ze niet in Nederland verkrijgbaar zijn. Je ziet het echt niet dat je nog maar net begonnen bent, je maakt prachtige kaarten ;-)

    groetjes Marsha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving your comment. Enjoy the rest of your day! Take care, Pauline