look

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Trendy Trees by Stampin up with Kiwi Kiss card stock




Hi Stampers, welcome back to my blog. You like the tunes that I added? Those are some of my favorite songs that you hear. I love them. When I am making my cards I click on my blog link and I have a whole hour of music without any talk.. welcome if you want to do the same. It is pretty relaxing. Or feel free to click on the mute button if you don't want to hear any songs. What is your favorite song at the moment? I would love to hear from you.

Do you remember these cute trees? Wow is it ever hard to line these up. I kept trying, but had no luck.. So I decided to just punch them out.. Now nobody will find out (smile)

I used the Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White, Marina Mist and Early Espresso cardstock from Stampin up. It was the first time I used the Early Espresso. What a stunning color. It makes the other colors pop so nicely! I inked the Trendy Trees stamps into the Marina Mist ink and the Early Epresso inkpad.

I used 6 different Stampin up punches. The Scallop trim border punch (#118402) + the 1-3/4 Scallop Circle punch (#119854) + the Modern Label Punch (#119849) + the Word Window punch (119857) + the 1-1/4 Circle punch (#119861) + the 1-3/8 circle punch (#119860).

Enjoy the rest of your day!

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I don't believe that there are no comments for you. Great cards. I really like the simplicity of them both. Hope you don't mind, but I have to case them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving your comment. Enjoy the rest of your day! Take care, Pauline