look

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Pedaling Past, Soft Suede by Stampin up





Hi Stampers. Happy Canada DAY! I am back again with 2 of my favorite colors. The Soft Suede card stock and the Baja Breeze card stock from Stampin up. This time I joined them with a piece of the Kraft color desigener series paper from Stampin up. I love the elegance of it all. I could honestly decorate my house in these colors! They are so calming and homey!

I used again 'the Pedaling Past' stampset from Stampin up (#120069 / $19.95 + tax and shipping) Only available for two more months in the Summer mini catalogue.

To add some dimension and texture to this card I added 2 Kraft color corduroy buttons in the right corner. It's the first thing that catches my eye when I look at this card. I punched out 3 different shapes with 3 different Stampin up punches. I used the Designer Label Punch (#119862), The Modern Label Punch (#119849) and the Word Window Punch (#119857) As you can see they work so well together.
To bring it all together I used some Grosgrain ribbon in the color of Baja Breeze.

2 comments:

  1. You're a pretty cool blogger yourself! LOVE the colour combo on this one, you do some nice work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! This is one of my favorite stamp sets.

    I'm a follower now! You can find me at shabbyhorse.blogspot.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving your comment. Enjoy the rest of your day! Take care, Pauline