look

Friday, July 23, 2010

Stampin up's Fifth Avenue Birthday Card





Hi Stampers. Thanks for visiting my blog. I honestly find it an honour that you all are coming back to take a peek at what I've created. I love sharing my passion with you all and I hope I inspire you.

My dear aunt Jannie, who lives in the Netherlands, is soon going to have her birthday. This aunt is more like a sister to me than anything else. about 2 years ago she came to visit us in Calgary. She is so much fun and so easy going. What a joy to have her around. She loved spending time with Reuben and Rachel. Reading stories, doing crafts and having the pasion and patience to listen to their stories. I am so sad we can't visit her on on this special day. I hope that when she receives this card I made for her, that she knows that she is loved!

So here is the deets on this card. I used the Pacific Point and Tangerine Tango + Very Vanilla card stock from Stampin Up. I inked up the gorgeous flower images from the 'Fifth Avenue' stamp set in Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango and Pacific Point. These colors work so well together. I love how the layering brings that little extra dimension to this card.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for following! Just reciprocated!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really, really, really like this card...so much so that I might just have to CASE it! ;-) tfs

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so sweet of you to say :) & You're welcome dear to case it. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving your comment. Enjoy the rest of your day! Take care, Pauline