look

Monday, July 26, 2010

Trendy Trees in Early Espresso by Stampin Up











Hi dear Stampers. Thanks for checking in again and welcome back. I always love to hear from you.
If you would be able to take a peek at my craft table than you could see that I could make probable 30 more of these kind of cards. So many pieces of Beautiful Stampin Up Designer Series Papers.. I just can't throw them in my garbage bin. Do you have that same problem? I always think.. well.. what if next time I need a piece like that.. Anyway.. Today I decided to bring an end to this pile..Well, 'end'.. a start to the 'end' I guess :)
I used a 12x12 Chocolate Chip piece of card stock. I cut it in half and folded that half into half. (There is probable a better way to describe this last part) Then I punched out a total of 12 squares with my Stampin Up square punch.. And in less than a minute I had 12 fun Certainly Celery squares to glue on my card. On top of them I added different images from the DSP. Can you recognise them? I used some Chocolate Chip Gross grain Ribbon and 3 of the cutest buttons. And there you have it.. One of the fastest cards I have made in the last little while. I hope it motivates you to look at your pieces of scrap in a different way.. And after that.. Your craft table will probable look just as chaotic as mine..
So glad my Blog looks so organised and clean.. Don't think that this blog reflects my 'normal life' in my home with our 3 kiddo's. Well in the morning and evening after my clean up time.. But in the middle it looks.. well, it looks used and well lived in! And I am kinda proud of it! :)

3 comments:

  1. Totally cute. Just love your creations. So glad I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Pauline for your sweet comment. I love your blog too. It's really great!!! You're cards are beautiful. I may have to CAS a few. :)

    I'll be sure to add you to my blog reel.

    Thanks again for visiting and I'll be sure to do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is absolutely STUNNING! I love it! You've got some serious TALENT girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving your comment. Enjoy the rest of your day! Take care, Pauline