look

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Lattice die together with my Big Shot helper from Stampin up




I can't believe how easy this card came together today. That Big Shot is really a keeper. I guess I just have to use it more often.. I can't imagine having to cut these details out myself. My son who is now 6 years old, was so impressed when he saw this card. I told him quickly I had a big helper today and I pointed out my Stampin Up Big Shot.. he just looked at it, not knowing what to think of it. Honestly the world of a child is so full of surprises.. it just made my day to explain this machine to him. He got so excited about it.

To add some elegance to this card I used some Greenhouse Gala Designer Series Paper on the left. A bit of Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon on the bottom gives it that extra touch. Don't you think? I also used 2 different size Oval punches from Stampin up to ad a bit of dimension to card with the sentiment. For the cardstock I used the Tangerine Tango and the Soft Suede from Stampin Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving your comment. Enjoy the rest of your day! Take care, Pauline