look

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Christmas Ornament Punch by Stampin Up and me





Happy Wednesday everyone. Thanks for visiting my blog again. Love to have you here!
I have to say today it is cold outside in Calgary. There is a bit of snow here and there.. I find it hard to believe that last Friday I was outside in my shorts enjoying the +25 degrees in the backyard with the kids.. Well.. a good day to get some things done inside my home I guess!
I created this card for the Paper Players Challenge #21. The recipe of the 'card to be' was this:
  1. One Designer Series Paper (check)
  2. Something which has been punched. (3 double checked)
  3. A sentiment. (check)

Don't you love the rich and deep Real Red color of Stampin Up's card stock? I matched it with the new Early Espresso ink and card stock and the Whisper White. & BINGO.. What a great start for a Christmas Card.

3 times I punched out the Ornament shape With (yes) the Ornament Punch, of some last years beautiful Stampin Up Designer Series Paper. I folded them in half and glued them together, to bring a bit of dimension to my card. I tied a little silvery rope through the top of the ornament and totally 'wowed' myself :) Isn't it cute and simple?
You have to give it a try yourself.. It's so fun.

I gotta tell you a sweet woman that I connected with through the blog world has been chosen to be a guest designer for the Paper Players. Her name is Anne Marie. She has so much talent and so much joy in her blog. I always love to check to see what she created. She keeps amazing me. It seems like she is always raising the bar just a extra little.. I can't keep up with her.. Her work rocks and is a true inspiration. Here is the link to her blog. Please give her blog a visit and see all her beautiful projects.

Well. I gotta go.. Life is waiting :)
Hugs, Pauline

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely Christmas card Pauline - the dimension is perfect - may have to CASE your idea :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving your comment. Enjoy the rest of your day! Take care, Pauline