look

Monday, October 18, 2010

Snowflake #2 die by Stampin Up and me.

From left to right, meet my dear friends Angela, Malann, Rosie, Karen, Robyn and me.





Oh what a beautiful chaotic and creative time did we have in my home this morning. I loved it.
I am so blessed with my dear friends. And the cool thing is that we all love to create with paper. Now how often does that happen in life? To be able to come together with a group of people that all know each other and all care about each other and that are all just as tickled as you are to create cards.

Sorry if my writing is a bit to much for you.. but I just can't contain myself!

The creativity this morning and the sense of community we had was just so sweet.. Robyn brought the best homemade Curry soup with rice, Angela brought some yummy bananas and some delicious homemade cookies, Malann brought some roasted chicken and introduced us to her Epicure Guacamole. Wow so good! We also had some yummy Chai Lattees mixed in with the flavour of our friendship.

In total there were 11 children in the house (+one in the tummy). The kids were all over the place, inside and outside in the sun having fun!. Who needs playschool if you can have this in your own home.

In the next couple of days I will show you the cards that everyone made. So please stay tuned.
As an inspiration we all used the card that I created last night. & what a peaceful card it is.
I love the image of the snowflake.

I used the Baja Breeze for this one. I combined it with the Whisper White and Basic Grey and Crumb Cake card stock.. We used the Snowflake #2 die for this card. So easy. You just roll it through the Big Shot and there it is.

Well.. I gotta go.. pick up Reuben from school. Enjoy the rest of your day dear friends.
Hugs, Pauline

2 comments:

  1. love this card with the big snowflake. I personly had mask the paper with the rext on it but hey...thats something i should do :-)..Love Peet and there a mail in your box hihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card for Christmas. The colors are perfect for the chilly snowflake.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving your comment. Enjoy the rest of your day! Take care, Pauline