look

Monday, October 25, 2010

A build a cute bear card by Stampin Up and me.



Hi every one. And Monday it is again.. I did some more painting in the house.. cleaned up some over the weekend stuff and I am in the middle of making dinner. And while I am doing that... I actually have some time to share this card with you.

I created this cute cute card last night. I really start to enjoy working with the dies that Stampin Up has to offer. And there are so many of them.. So many choices. We are living in a rich country, that is for sure!

For this card I used the Bear Bigz Die from SU (#117977 - $31.95 + 5% tax and 10% shipping) To dress this little bear girl up I used the Beary Dressy Die from Stampin Up (#119986 - $25.95 + 5% tax and 10% shipping).
In the background I used the Frame Oval Scallop die from Stampin Up (#114521 - $26.95, etc etc :)

Well, I gotta go.. Have a great evening and welcome back soon.
Hugs, Pauline

4 comments:

  1. totally adorable Pauline!!!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, she is too cute! Love her little floral dress! Your accents are so much fun, too, like the pearls and her little flower pin. Such a happy card to brighten someone's day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little bear is so cute. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word...this is sooo cute! I *love* her little dress and oh, that cute lil' purse with the pearl --- CUTE!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving your comment. Enjoy the rest of your day! Take care, Pauline