look

Friday, October 29, 2010

57 more days until Christmas




Dear friends. Correct me if I am wrong, but I think it is only 57 more days, 12 hours and 12 minutes until Christmas. But who is counting right.. (smile)

It is a time when we join with our loved ones in sharing those old traditions. The ones like trying to find a parking spot outside of the grocery store. We traditionally do this in my family by driving around a parking lot of the grocery store until we see someone that just left the store with a hugely filled shopping cart. (Because.. who in his right mind takes the bus with such a huge load of groceries :) Then we follow this dear person, as in very much the same spirit as the 3 Wise Men, who about 2 thousand years ago, followed that unique star... until we find our parking space we so desperately need that day...

Sigh.. Christmas.. 57 more days.. It's going to be lovely.

Last night I made this Christmas card with my daugther. She picked out the different prints of paper and helped me punch out the squares. I love this card and she was such a proud 4 year old after this one was done.

Please take a close look at the photo's I took, it will probable tell you how to create this fun card.
I think we punched 12 little squares.. but again.. who's counting, right?

Hugs, Pauline

7 comments:

  1. What a neat card! I'm glad I stopped by - thanks for blessing my day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, and even better to know it was created with lots of help from Miss 4!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog.
    Lovely assortment of squares and cute layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card! It really pops with all the little squares!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card ... your daughter obviously has an eye for colour!
    Great parking story too ... so true!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, what a lot of work! lol...love the punched square background - neat idea! :) tfs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving your comment. Enjoy the rest of your day! Take care, Pauline