- Anyway... This card covers 2 Challenges and I so love both of them. The first One is the Mojo Monday Challenge #175 and the other one is a new one for me.. It is the Color Throwdown CTD126. As you can see, they picked my favorite colors today.
- I inked up the image from SU 'Countryside' stamp set (#120495 - $20.95) into some Marina Mist ink and stamped it on a piece of Whisper white Stampin Up card stock.
- I layered it on some Basic Grey card stock and used some retired SU DSP to make it pop just a little more.
- I used a cute CUTE flower button from SU and placed a little pearl in the middle. It just needed that little bling.. don't you think?
- The ribbon that you see is from the retired SU color KIWI KISS.. This color is one of my favorites.. I sure hope they will bring that color back some time in the catalog.
- Oopsy.. I just realised that I had to use Early Espresso instead of the Basic Grey.. sigh.. I hope they will not kick me out of this challenge.. I will give i a try.. Oh to bad.. not sure how that happened.. :(
Well.. I need to take a look at the pizza.. so it doesn't burn.. I love those moments where the oven is doing the rest of the work and I can just relax..
Psss: Don't forget to take a peek at the Sale-a-Bration catalog.. There are so many beautiful free stamps for you to choose from, inside of there for you to ad to your order of $60.
Inky hugs, Pauline