- As a base I started of with the Tempting Turquoise card stock from Stampin Up.
- The next layer you see is from the retired Kiwi Kiss DSP. I so love those tiny flowers.
- On top of that there is a strip of Kiwi Kiss card stock
- I punched out the 'flower' with my 2-3/8 Extra Large Scallop circle (#118874 - $23.95) out of the Early Espresso textured card stock.
- Inside that flower there is the punched out Kiwi Kiss card stock circle that I did with my 1-3/4 Extra Large circle punch (#119850 - $23.95)
- The last circle you see I punched out with my 1 3/8 circle punch (#119860 - $22.95)
- The sentiment that is stamped on the Whisper White card stock, I punched out with my SU Word Window punch (#119857 - $22.95)
Oh.. those SU punches are just the best.. Seriously this card was created in less than 5 minutes.. Now how's that for a card! I am almost embarrassed posting it on my blog, because it almost feels like cheating :) (smile)
Take time for the things you love today!
Inky hugs, Pauline