- Oh my .. I am so ready with this week.. I want to sleep in so badly tomorrow.. walk in my P.J's until it is 11 am and have a Chai Latter in a silent and clean home.. make some cards and listen to some classical music.. Hum... Now how do I talk my hubby into that one?
- I used the retired 'Thanks a Latte' stamp set from Stampin Up.. That one is such a keeper!
- The card stock that I used is Poppy Parade, Whisper White and Early Espresso from Stampin Up.
- + I used the 1 inch circle punch from Stampin Up. That one fitted so perfectly around those cute cups.. Love it!
- + I used a very very retired DSP from Stampin Up.. This paper was probable retired about 7 years ago.. But as you can see it is still going strong. :)
Well.. that is it for today.
Have a beautiful weekend.. and who knows I might stop by your blog while I am sipping my Chai Latte in my PJ's Saturday morning :)
Inky hugs, Pauline