- As a base for this card I used the Taken with Teal.. It is so retired.. and it is such a shame..
- The second layer I picked is the retired Kiwi Kiss.
- On top of that is a layer of Tempting Turquoise by Stampin Up.
- Again I used that tiny little owl from 'Love Bandit' to create a bit of a retro look.
- the flowers you see are from the retired stamp set 'Upsy Daisy' by Stampin Up. That set is not leaving this house.. I so love it.
- I inked up the Daises with Stampin Up's Whisper white craft ink..
- + as an added fun detail I glued on 3 Designer buttons created by Stampin Up.
Sweet, sweet.. and sweet.
I hope your weekend is going to be great..
Inky hugs, Pauline