Hi dear everyone. Thanks for stopping by again. I hope you are doing well and that you have some real moments of peace in your day!
You know, I love how our youngest daughter is able to play with her older sister.. They are so good together and so sweet. My craft room is right by their play area and I so enjoy listening to them while they are in their 'story'.. Just precious.
I notice that I am getting more free time in my days. Must be part of the fact that our kids are getting older.. What a gift.. I have to be careful that I am not using up most of that time in my craft area.. So tempting.. but oh well..
I will enjoy it for a while. I am sure it will get old someday :) Right ?
Today I made a card with the challenge #71 of the Stampin sisters in mind. I never joined them before.. But I am excited that I did today. They encouraged something with 'wings' Well.. I could do that.. Do you see the little owl that is in my card. An owl has wings right.. ?
I think that these ladies are just so sweet.. They just want to love on people. Really.. They are so encouraging and have such a beautiful blog. You should check it out.
- The tree image is from the Stampin Up set 'Thoughts and prayers'.
- I stamped it in the Whisper White Craft Ink from stampin Up. What a beautiful crisp image did that give. Wow!
- As a base of the card I picked Old Olive and the second layer is the Early Espresso card stock.
- I used the Top Note Bigz die from Stampin Up with my Big Shot machine.
- You also see some retired DSP from Stampin Up.
- The buttons are the Brights from the Designer Buttons from Stampin Up ($10.95 for 72 buttons).
- That tiny little owl you see is from the retired Stampin Up set called: 'Love Bandit'. If you own it.. and it collected some dust, start playing with it again.. It will for sure brighten your day.
- Those 2 little words 'Love you' are from the new 'Fabulous Phrases' Stampin Up set ($32.95 + tax, this set has 30 different stamps that are easy to stick to your clear block to form a nice sentiment.
- I used the Little oval punch from Stampin Up to cut this sentiment out.
There is more to it.. but these are the main products I used on this card.
I hope your day will be a good one. Stay warm.. It is -20 Celsius in Calgary today.
I know.. Great day to stay inside our home.
Inky hugs, Pauline