look

Monday, January 10, 2011

Seasonal Sentiments by Stampin Up and me + some Mojo Monday #173






Welcome to another Monday dear you!

Can you believe it.. that little Whisper White rose that you see in the corner of my card..
I actually made it! It was so easy.. and believe me, if I mention easy.. it's really not difficult..
I even think that with my dutch/english I will be able to explain it to you. Stay tuned.. I hope to post the details of this rose soon for you.

I created this card with the Mojo Monday Challenge #173 in mind. Last week they had 428 entries for their challenge #173. Must be so so fun to be on their designer team and seeing so many people getting inspired by what they do.. they have now 3203 followers.. please check their blog out.. it's so worth your time. :) You'll love it.
  • As a base for this card I used the Baja Breeze card stock from Stampin Up. To me that color is always a hit. I combined it with the Whisper White card stock and the Soft Suede.
  • I used some 'Urban Garden' DSP from Stampin Up as a second layer for this card.
  • The ribbon that you see is the Whisper White Organza Ribbon from Stampin Up
  • The sentiment that you see on the right is one of the stamps of the 'Seasonal Sentiments' of Stampin Up. This set was available in the Holiday Mini Catalogue 2010/2011.
  • I punched out the sentiment with the new Decorative Label punch. I so love that frame that it gives you after punching it out. It gives this card such an elegant look.
  • and yes.. the sticky pearls are back again to give this card some bling.. So fun..

And there you have it. My Mojo Monday Challenge #173 card. I am curious how many people will enter their card in the challenge. Maybe I will see yours too :)

Inky hugs, Pauline

3 comments:

  1. Stunning - that ribbon rose is beautiful, Pauline! I think I have some of that Urban Oasis DSP still in my stash so I will have to use it soon as I'm inspired by your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors, the soft elegance of this card. And your blog name is so creative! All your cards are beautiful. I so enjoyed reading the sentiments in your post about your dad. I just might check out the link, although he's probably speaking Dutch and I won't understand him...
    I'm following through Stampin' Up's Stamping Connection. You are so on top of all the gadgets for your blog. Great job!
    Davina
    teadrinkingstamper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh, Pauline. This is BEAUTIFUL!! Love the softness of it all...ahhh...so pretty! tfs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving your comment. Enjoy the rest of your day! Take care, Pauline