I actually made it! It was so easy.. and believe me, if I mention easy.. it's really not difficult..
- As a base for this card I used the Baja Breeze card stock from Stampin Up. To me that color is always a hit. I combined it with the Whisper White card stock and the Soft Suede.
- I used some 'Urban Garden' DSP from Stampin Up as a second layer for this card.
- The ribbon that you see is the Whisper White Organza Ribbon from Stampin Up
- The sentiment that you see on the right is one of the stamps of the 'Seasonal Sentiments' of Stampin Up. This set was available in the Holiday Mini Catalogue 2010/2011.
- I punched out the sentiment with the new Decorative Label punch. I so love that frame that it gives you after punching it out. It gives this card such an elegant look.
- and yes.. the sticky pearls are back again to give this card some bling.. So fun..
And there you have it. My Mojo Monday Challenge #173 card. I am curious how many people will enter their card in the challenge. Maybe I will see yours too :)
Inky hugs, Pauline