Hi dear everyone. Thanks for stopping by. I always love to have you visit. Seriously.. your little notes and comments just make me smile.
So... The yummy chicken is in the oven. The rice still needs to steam for a bit and the salad is as easy as 1-2-3.. and foila! there is our dinner. The kids are playing in the basement some kind of pretend - Lion game and I have 10 more minutes left to post the card I created today. (I could also tidy up the house at this point.. or crawl into the oven next to the chicken...)
Oh boy am I cold.. something is up with our heat in the house.. I am freezing. It doesn't help too that it is so cold outside.
- When I saw the PPA Challenge #76 this morning I knew I wanted to open my new package of Poppy Parade card stock from Stampin Up. This color is just stunning! I hope I was able to catch it's beautiful deep and warm red in my photo's.
- I used the Fabulous Flower stampset from Stampin Up. It is retired by now.. and it collected some dust in my collection of stamps.. but it was the perfect fit for this card.. It is so vibrant and bold.. It doesn't need much else when I use that stamp.
- I inked up the image the first time in the Poppy Parade Classic ink and stamped it on the Whisper White Card stock. I snipped it out and put it aside.
- Then I opened my Craft Whisper White ink pad and inked up this stunning flower again.. Tricky though to stamp it on paper and have a real sharp image... but let's just say I was meaning to leave some kind of shaggy print on my Poppy Parade card stock. :)
- As a base for this card I used the Early Espresso textured card stock.. with the red and the white it is sure a match made in Valentines - heaven.
Not to mention the dinner that is ready..
Enjoy the rest of your evening.
Inky hugs, Pauline