- As a base for this card I used the retired Kiwi Kiss textured card stock from Stampin Up. The next layer I added to this card is that of the retired Cameo Coral card stock of SU.
- Those little flowers that you see are from the retired Kiwi Kiss DSP. I hope that choice of DSP doesn't make the card to busy..
- I stamped the cupcake images from the retired: 'The more the merrier' hostess stamp set from SU on some whisper white card stock.
- I used the 1 " circle medium punch from Stampin Up (#119868 - $15.95) to punch out the circle around the cup cakes.
- With the 1 1/4 large circle punch from Stampin Up (# 119861 - $22.95) I punched out the 6 circles of the Poppy Parade card stock.
- I used one of the sentiments of the retired 'Sweet little Sentiments' of Stampin Up. 'Celebrate one cupcake at the time!'
- As a finishing touch I used the retired SU Kiwi Kiss ribbon.
And there you have it! My Mojo Monday Card. I hope it will inspire you to take some time to create today.
Inky hugs, Pauline